updated 6 July 2020
We're Back Cycling Again
After an absence of nearly three months we have restarted our rides.
The ongoing situation means that it won’t be possible to use our planned Summer Ride Programme and there will have to be a number of changes to how the rides operate. These special rides will take place under our Getting Cycling Again Ride Programme.
The maIn changes are:
1. Ride numbers will initially be restricted to 5 plus the leader. The limit will reflect Government rules at the time of the ride so could change before a planned ride takes place.
2. To ensure the limit is kept to, rides must be booked in advance. We have set up a quick and easy booking system using TicketSource which can be accessed below.
3. There will be no formal refreshment stop whilst venues remain closed or restricted. However there will be a shorter 'rest stop' where you can consume your own refreshments. Please note that toilet facilities will not be available on the rides.
4. Rides will initially be along our shorter S routes which are about 10 miles long.
5. Riders will be expected to observe current social distancing rules during the ride and at the ride start and finish and refreshment stop.
DETAILS OF CURRENT PLANNED RIDES ARE SHOWN BELOW. MORE RIDES WILL BE ADDED AS RIDE LEADERS CONFIRM THEIR AVAILABILITY. IF RIDES ARE SHOWN AS 'SOLD OUT' DO CHECK AGAIN CLOSER TO THE DATE AS PEOPLE SOMETIMES HAVE TO CANCEL AN WE WILL MAKE THESE TICKETS AVAILABLE AGAIN.
PLEASE CLICK BOOK RIDE FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION ON SPACE AVAILABILITY