We're Back Cycling Again
After an absence of nearly three months our rides restarted in July.
The ongoing situation means that it wasn't possible to use our planned Summer Ride Programme and there had to be a number of changes to how the rides operate. These special rides are taking place under our Getting Cycling Again Ride Programme.
The maIn changes are:
1. Ride numbers will initially be restricted to 5 plus the leader. The limit will reflect Government rules at the time of the ride so could change before a planned ride takes place.
2. To ensure the limit is kept to, RIDES MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. We have set up a quick and easy booking system using TicketSource which can be accessed below.
3. There will be no formal refreshment stop whilst venues remain closed or restricted. However there will be a shorter 'rest stop' where you can consume your own refreshments. Please note that toilet facilities will not be available on the rides.
4. Riders will be expected to observe current social distancing rules during the ride and at the ride start and finish and refreshment stop.
5. Longer Saturday Stretcher rides are also operaring under the same number and booking rules. Please note toilet facilities may also not be available on these longer rides.
DETAILS OF RIDES IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS ARE SHOWN BELOW. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FULL PROGRAMME FOR SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER 2020 HERE.
RIDES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO BOOK HERE APPROXIMATELY TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE DATE OF THE RIDE. IF RIDES ARE SHOWN AS 'SOLD OUT' DO CHECK AGAIN CLOSER TO THE DATE AS PEOPLE SOMETIMES HAVE TO CANCEL AN WE WILL MAKE THESE TICKETS AVAILABLE AGAIN.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BOOK IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A RIDE - PLEASE DO NOT JUST NOT TURN UP. YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CONFIRMED BY EMAIL . IN CASE OF ANY QUERIES PLEASE BRING A PRINTED OR DIGITAL COPY OF THE EMAIL OR TICKET.
PLEASE CLICK BOOK RIDE FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION ON SPACE AVAILABILITY